If you're using an iPad, in addition to ordinary graphics, you can also use Spark post to animate the text and save them as videos to use in videos and multimedia projects.
- [Instructor] When you're working in Spark Post on an iPad,…you've got a terrific feature…that is not available on the web.…It's called Animation.…With Animation, I can animate the images or text…in a project.…Here's how it works.…I'm going to tap on my text frame.…I apply a shape behind the text…with a mask that lets me see through to the image.…I then click Done.…
Now, I can tap on this Animation icon…and I have my Animation choices.…The first three animate text so when I tap on one,…you'll see the text dissolve into place.…Tap on the Next, the text moves into place…and the third, the text grows into place.…The next icons animate the image, not the text.…
So in this case, the image gets bigger.…The next one animates the image from either left to right…or right to left.…The curved arrows indicate that if you tap,…you change the direction.…There's some other animation choices…for Color, Blur, Focus, et cetera.…When I click Done, I can change the Opacity…of the color around the text.…
When I lower it, I can see my image and then tap Done.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.