Spark Video has a built-in recording feature that makes it easy to add voice-over narration to presentations.
- [Narrator] If you're telling a story…you may want to add your voice over the slides…to narrate them.…Spark video makes it very easy to do that.…Here's a slide presentation with my own narration.…(upbeat music)…Flip flops and sitting on the beach…is definitely an Aloh-Ahh moment.…(upbeat music)…Surfers come from all over the world…to ride Oahu's waves.…
You'll find the best surfing…on Oahu's north shore.…Hawaii is known for its spectacular sunsets.…(upbeat music)…So you can see that a voiceover narration…really adds to the story.…So let's see how it's done.…I've got the same slides here…and I can click on the second slide…to add the voiceover.…
You'll see a red microphone that shows up…on all my slides.…If I press on the microphone watch…what appears above it.…This is an example of narrating a slide.…The seconds show up for how long I've been speaking…and sound bars appear around the microphone.…Then if I click on the play button.…"This is an example of narrating a slide"…So now I'm going to narrate over this slide.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.