You may think of Spark Post just for short headlines. Learn how to add long text and format it for flyers and print ads.
- [Instructor] You might think of Spark Post useful…for just single short headlines,…but it actually can be terrific to use with longer text.…Here's an example of a headline with body text over an ad.…Let's see how it's done.…I've already started by putting an image…on the page with text.…If I come up to the green plus sign and click,…I then click on the Add Text link.…
Here's where I'm going to type in my text, Aloh-Ahh!…And then click Save.…I can change the size of the text,…as well as reposition it where I want it.…But I want that text to be two lines,…so what I can do is click the little Edit pencil,…and then click inside the text…and hit the Return key to make two lines.…
Then click Save.…Now my text has gotten very small,…but if I change the size of the text frame…using the circles, I can make it bigger.…What I'm going to do now is change…this text so it looks more like my headline.…First thing, if I come over to the right,…and click Color, I can change the color…of the text to black, and then click Done.…I can also click on Shape,…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.