If you are on Instagram, you've seen the power of Giphy stickers. From swipe up features to just a fun twist. Nicte Cuevas shares how you can use these in your Adobe Spark Post designs.
- [Instructor] Let's say you design a graphic … where you want to create some emphasis, … like I have here with this arrow. … With the new update we can now add GIPHY stickers, … so I can actually replace this arrow … and add something more exciting. … So I'm just going to tap on that and remove this. … So to add these, we're going to tap on the Add symbol, … and we're going to tap on Add Sticker. … Now we have this whole world of GIPHY possibilities … and I'm just going to search for arrow, … 'cause I really want to create emphasis on this area. … So I'm just going to select this little nice happy guy. … And now you can see it, … it's populated into my graphics and voila, … I'm ready to post. … …
- Creating a new post
- Adding icons and photography
- Defining the goals of your design
- Saving time with branded templates
- Using color to create emotion
- Using type and color to capture attention
- Best practices for pairing fonts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Spark Post
2. Designing in Spark Post
3. Persuading through Color
Color and type3m 33s
4. Getting Creative with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.