- Capture CC, for creating color themes and brushes
- Photoshop Mix, for image editing and compositing
- Photoshop Fix, for retouching
- Photoshop Sketch, for hand-drawn projects
- Illustrator Draw, for vector drawing
- Comp CC, for creating layouts on the go
Find out how these new tools can unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, my name is Justin Seeley and I'd like to welcome you to Adobe Mobile Apps First Look. During this course I'll be introducing you to some of the latest mobile applications that Adobe has to offer like Adobe Capture CC where you can create color themes, brushes, and shapes, Photoshop Mix which allows you to edit and composite photos, Photoshop Fix an app that gives you the power of liquefy in your pocket, Photoshop Sketch for hand drawn projects, Illustrator Draw for all of your vector needs, and also Adobe Comp which gives you the ability to create layouts no matter where you happen to be.
It's clear that Adobe is going all in on this mobile first work flow and with their creative sync technology this group of apps has never been more powerful. Let's dive right in and begin our first look at the Adobe mobile apps.