Learn how to unlock your creativity—wherever it takes you—with Adobe mobile apps. Find out how to use the six graphic design apps (Adobe Draw, Sketch, Fix and Mix, Comp, and Capture CC) to take your design workflow on the go.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi there, my name is Justin Seeley and I'm a senior staff author for the design segment here. I'd like to welcome you to this course on Adobe Mobile Apps for Designers. In this course I'll be giving you an overview of several of their design-centric applications. We'll start off in Adobe Capture where I'll show you how to create your own color schemes using Adobe Color, how to design brushes that can easily be used in other applications like Illustrator and Photoshop. I'll also show you how to build vector artwork using something called Adobe Shape. Then we'll wrap that up with how to design something called a Look, to enhance your digital photography.
Next we'll move onto Adobe draw where I'll show you how to create hand-drawn illustrations that you can send over into Illustrator as a fully editable vector file. From there we'll tour Adobe Photoshop Fix and Mix, two of the newer applications in the Adobe Mobile Suite, which allow you to retouch an edit photos with some awesome effects and manipulations. Finally we'll dive into Adobe Comp CC where you're be able to design an entire document using images, typography and content you save to your CC libraries. Once you've started your project in Comp CC you can then send it over to the desktop to finish it up in Photoshop, Illustrator or even InDesign.
I'm pretty excited about these apps and I hope you are too. So without further ado, let's go ahead and get started with this course.
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC