Learn to use Adobe mobile apps such as Capture CC and Comp CC to develop cutting-edge graphic designs.
- [Voiceover] Hi there, my name's Tony Harmer. I am a British illustrator, author, and designer, as well as a massive fan of Adobe's mobile sketching and ideation tools. In this course, you're going to be making this tiger poster or something similar to this anyway, using Adobe's mobile capture apps, then feeding those elements into Adobe Comp CC and then moving those into a desktop application for further refinement and experimentation.
You'll have a whole lot of fun while you're doing this and you'll discover all of the techniques necessary to capture assets like shapes and colors inside of the capture apps and also brushes that you can make with Photoshop and Illustrator and then see the power of the connection of Creative Cloud using libraries and Creative Cloud files. So without further ado, let's get into it and find out what you need to know before you start the course and what's going to be used and how it works.
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop