Learn how to use Capture Pattern in Photoshop.
- [Narrator] Okay, so, I'm in this file here…inside of Photoshop with my Twitter…and Instagram handle…and what I want to do is add…a nice patterned background to it.…And guess what, we made one in the last movie…so my luck is in.…In my libraries panel just here I'm in my…Mobile Apps for Design library which contains…some of the things at the moment that you'll see…throughout the course, although not all of them…because we're going to make those in other places.…
And here is the butterfly pattern that I made last time.…So, how difficult is it for me to use that in Photoshop?…Well, it's about this difficult, you see, if I click on it…it's added as a pattern fill layer above the current layer,…so, you can see there I've got a dialog…in the middle of the screen, but just look over at the…bottom right-hand corner, you'll see there's my…original background, there's the pattern fill layer…with a layer mask attached to it…as kind of an adjustment I guess…over on the right-hand side there.…
So, here in the pattern fill dialog…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.