Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using gestures to sketch a layout, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- In this movie we're going to create a new layout…and then we're going to learn all about drawing…with gestures.…So on the left hand side of the screen,…there is a big plus just there,…and if I tap that then you can see it takes me…out to this box where I can choose a format.…I'm going to choose A for landscape just here.…If you're more comfortable…with the letter format you could do that,…but you'd need to actually create a new format…down in the bottom right just there.…Ok, I'm going to use just what's here…at the moment.…
So if I tap this it will build me the layout.…On the left hand side of the screen,…there is a small tab that if I tap that you can…see if goes purple and then goes back…to being gray.…When it's purple, it actually indicates…at the top of the screen that I can start…drawing to create new objects.…So for example,…if I did two diagonal lines like so,…then it creates me a picture box just there.…If I just tap that tab away, because it's slightly…difficult to see when you're recording this screen,…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.