Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Use pre-built shapes in your composition, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Voiceover] In addition to freehand drawing…you can also bring in some basic shapes…inside of Adobe Draw as well.…In this movie I'm going to show you…how to make use of some of those shapes.…Let's go up here and just tap on one of the blank projects.…And let's go into the little shape icon…up in the top right corner.…And you can see here that I have…lots of shapes to choose from.…I have lines and basic shapes, French curves, polygons.…And I also have things like stamps,…which I can do comic book things,…I can do people, and all that good stuff.…If you want to bring one of these out,…let's bring out one of these comic book things,…like the one that says BAM.…
You see when I do that I get it out there…sort of like a stencil and I can move this thing around,…adjust the width and height by pinching and zooming on it.…And then when I want to use it,…just double tap with my pencil or with my finger…and it automatically adds that in.…You can still move around and do multiples…after you've laid one down.…You can also hit the X button…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.