Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Transform layers in Photoshop Sketch, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Instructor] You can transform the content…on layers in a number of ways.…In this file, I've got a background and two layers.…What I'm going to do is tap on the topmost layer to edit it.…And if I tap again to get its options,…you'll see transform is at the top of the list.…And what I can do is drag one of these corner handles…to proportionally resize this.…I can also use one of the in-between handles,…either at the top or bottom,…or at the left or right,…to transform it disproportionately.…
And I can rotate it by simply pulling it around…inside of the canvas area with my fingers like so.…So if I twist that around, then it will turn.…I can flip it horizontally and vertically…if I need to, as well.…And if you're not happy with the transform…and you want to come out,…you can simply tap Cancel or tap Done to apply it.…So what if you want to transform…more than one layer at once?…Well, all you need to do is make sure…that those layers are visible.…
I'm just going to double tap on my background layer…here in the layers stack.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.