Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Transform layers in Illustrator Draw, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Instructor] I'm working on this illustration…and just using two fingers here to…twist…my canvas around and zoom in…on this item that I'm drawing at the top here.…But I've now decided that that…needs to be much smaller in this composition…so what I can do is transform that layer.…If I tap on the layer and then tap transform…a bounding box appears around all of the layer…and using the corner handles…allows me to resize it proportionally…although I can distort it by using any of the side handles…such as the ones on the left,…right, top, and bottom.…
If I resize that down or flip it in any direction…as I can as you see here…once I'm done I can just tap done…up in the top right hand corner…or if I want to just go back…to the way it was tap cancel.…I'm actually quite happy with the way that is.…I just want to spin that around just a little bit…with two fingers here and then tap done.…But what about if I need to transform…a whole bunch of layers?…As you can see here this spaceman…is constructed…of a number…of layers…and if I want to resize the spaceman…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.