Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Tour the Photoshop Fix interface, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this next chapter…we'll be talking about one of the Photoshop…applications that Adobe has released…called Photoshop Fix.…Let's go ahead and launch that up,…it's right here on my bottom row.…You can see there's Fix and Mix,…so don't confuse the two,…even though they sound very similar.…Photoshop Fix, when you first launch it up,…it may look something like this.…You can see any project you currently have…inside of there.…You can also see some of the community projects…and sample tutorials that they have for you there as well.…On the far left hand side, you can create…a brand new composition by tapping on the plus symbol.…
That's gonna give you this,…which is automatically gonna give you a…list of places where you can pull in photos from.…If this is your first time using Adobe Photoshop Fix,…it may come up and say,…"I would like access to your photos."…If you want to be able to use photographs already on…your device, hit OK.…If you don't, just hit Don't Allow.…In this case what I'm gonna do though is…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.