Learn how to use the healing tools.
- [Narrator] We've got some amazing healing tools…in Photoshop Fix, so let's explore them in this movie.…Down at the bottom of the screen, I'm going to tap Healing…and that takes us into this dedicated workspace.…I'm just going to zoom in here…and I'm just going to remove some of the marks here.…I'm already on Spot Heal and what I can do…is change the size of my brush first off…just by pressing on the brush size icon on the left…and dragging up and down to change the size.…
I want something around about just slightly bigger…than the spots that I can see there.…I can also change the hardness,…so I can make a softer adjustment, again,…by pressing and dragging up and down…to change the hardness of the brush like so.…I can see where my adjustments are going to go…by just tapping on this grid icon if I need it.…We'll use that in just a moment, so I'll tap on that…just to hide it and I'm going to just brush…over some of these small spots here.…
You'll see that as I do so,…they're healed for me just like magic.…Now, what I'm going to do next is, of course,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.