Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Some or all of the above, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- So, in this movie, let's have a look at what we could do…if we start to mix things up with some of the applications.…I've been playing around with this file, just here.…(chuckling) I'm still not quite sure where I'm going with it…but I think this will do as an example for now.…And I'm going to deconstruct it slightly for you.…So I'm going to turn a few things off here…to start off with,…like some of the effects that I've applied…to some of the layers.…And indeed, some of the layers, themselves.…
So, this is pretty much what I started off with,…there's just one here that's got some effects.…And I've added a brush stroke at the top, just here.…If I just turn a couple of those things off as well, so.…I'll just find my little brush stroke.…There it is.…So, this is pretty much what came into start off with.…And I decided to organize a few things here,…so again, I removed that black overlay…on the text just there…and cleaned a couple of other things up.…
And I came in to start off with…and added a color gradient overlay onto the background…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.