Learn how to smooth skin.
- [Instructor] Let's melt away a few more years…with a bit of skin smoothing.…I'm going to tap Smooth at the bottom of the interface,…and we're taken into the Smooth workspace.…Now we've got some tools across the bottom,…and the Smooth tool is selected by default.…Let's zoom in on an area here to have a look at this.…Now, we've got brushing controls on the side here,…we can actually work with a brush and…we can change the hardness of that brush.…
I actually am going to go for quite a…hard edge just here for the moment.…And we've also got this opacity control,…which I'm going to make full-on just for the moment.…So I'm just pressing on that and then…dragging upwards to increase that.…Let's brush in this area just here.…And we'll let that work.…And you can see perhaps why I've gone…for this hard edge, so you can see the contrast.…Now that's quite unrealistic there.…I'm just going to tap restore, and let's just turn on…the overlay here so that I can just erase that out fully.…
Let's just make the opacity there full…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.