Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Smooth skin with Adobe Photoshop Fix, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] One of the things that people want to…know how to do the most with photography is smooth skin.…So in this movie, I'm gonna show you how to smooth skin…using Photoshop Fix.…Let's go ahead and create a new composition here,…and inside of this we're gonna go into my Camera Roll…and I'm just gonna find a photo, again, another one…of my wife, who has graciously volunteered…to be part of this (laughs) experiment.…So, what we're gonna do here, let's just pick one of these,…let's do something like... this one here,…and once we have that one selected we'll just kinda zoom in,…and what we're gonna do is we're going to go in…and smooth out some of the skin and also remove some,…maybe problem areas of skin blemish and things like that,…so first and foremost, let's heal these things up,…let's use the Healing tool, you can use Spot Healing,…Patch tool, Clone Stamp, or Removal of Red Eye.…
In this case, we're just gonna do Spot Heal,…and I'm gonna come in and just kinda brush…right along the forehead here, and once I do that,…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.