Learn how to send a PDF from Comp CC.
- [Instructor] So I'm here in the layout that we've…been working on throughout this chapter,…and now I want to share this with some other stakeholders…and members of my team.…And one of the ways that I can do that is via .pdf…which is great because it can then be viewed offline,…there's no dependence apart from the delivery method…that I choose to get the .pdf to them, there's no…dependence on using the internet to access the content.…So to do that we go to the Share icon up at the top right…of the screen, and tap there, and down towards the bottom…you'll see Share .pdf.…
All you need to do then is choose the delivery mechanism…that you're going to use to get the .pdf to them.…So for example, if you're in the same office,…and you're both on IOS devices, you might want to send…this to one of you colleagues with AirDrop.…The icons I've got here may differ on your device…because you might not have all of these applications…installed, but you'll see that I have a whole bunch…of different ways that I can get that content across.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.