Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Share your work on Behance, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Instructor] I really hope…that you get to invest some time…in all of these fantastic mobile tools.…And I am sure that if you do,…you will make some great work.…And when you've done that,…you will want to share it, of course.…And the best place is the Behance creative network…which you can actually save to directly from the app.…It's a good place to get yourself noticed for hiring,…and also to collaborate and communicate…with your creative peers.…
And, as I mentioned earlier in the course…on a couple of occasions, the teams involved…in the development of these apps…do keep a close eye on things that are tagged…with the names of the apps used in their production.…If you ever make it to the community wall,…I would love to find out about that,…so please do tweet me if that's the case.…And, in fact, if you're making great stuff,…tween me anyway, because I love to look at people's work…and what they're making in these apps.…So I'm in this project from the chapter on Comp.…
And I've got a mobile, an iPad and a web screen just here.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.