Learn about desktop tools that work with Comp.
- [Teacher] While it's totally…conceivable that you could create…a finished project directly from inside Comp CC,…it is, I think, unlikely.…What you're much more likely to do…would've been to use it as its current intent…which as a rapid ideation tool…and then send that on to the desktop…for further refinement.…You can send to more things than…any of the other mobile apps from Comp CC,…and if I go to the Share icon…at the top here you can see that…it's possible for me to send it to…InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and even Muse from here,…and it is formatted perfectly…for each of those apps.…
Let's send this out to Photoshop.…I've actually already sent it out to…Illustrator, InDesign and Muse,…and we can now see that the Share…icon is wearing away at the top there…as the document is sent up to Creative Cloud,…and then Creative Cloud will send…it down to Photoshop.…One of the things I love about this…is Photoshop will just launch on my computer…wherever I'm signed in even if it…isn't launched already.…So let's swap out to Photoshop,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.