Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Send your work to Photoshop, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Voiceover] Inevitably, when you're working…inside of a mobile application,…because it's not full on Photoshop,…for instance, you're gonna run into a wall,…and when you run into that wall,…that's when you need to take this piece of artwork,…or whatever it is,…away from the mobile app,…and into a desktop class application like Photoshop CC.…In order to do that,…you're gonna have to use the sharing feature,…up here at the top right-hand corner.…Once you do that, it's gonna upload those files to…your creative cloud files folder.…Now, you probably got those synced to your desktop.…If not, go into the creative cloud desktop application,…and make sure file sync is turned on.…
If not, you won't be able to see this.…Once it commits to this,…and it says save to cloud,…that means it's safe to go over into Photoshop,…and open up the file.…So, let's navigate to Photoshop now,…and inside of Photoshop,…what I want to do is go to the file menu,…and choose open.…Inside of my creative cloud files,…there's a Photoshop folder,…and the Photoshop folder contains all of these different…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.