Learn how to send artwork to Photoshop CC.
- [Instructor] So there'll probably come a point…where you've gone as far as you can in this app…and it may meet your requirements…but it might also need a bit of further refinement…in Photoshop.…So we can send that directly to Photoshop…from the app.…But I'm going to give you a tip just before we do that.…What you should do is go to the top left of the screen,…tap the arrow there and go back out to the…project overview and then rename your project,…just by tapping on the name there,…removing what's there and let's just call this…"Portrait" like so and hit okay.…
And the reason for that is otherwise,…you are going to end up with a Creative Cloud folder…full of things called "New Project".…And it would be very difficult to find your way around.…That one step eliminates that awkwardness.…So let's tap to go back in to the project…and up to the Share icon at the top of the screen.…You can see here if I needed to, I could publish that out…to social media and save it in a few other places…at the same time, but I'll tap Send to Photoshop CC…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.