Learn about sending a project to Photoshop CC.
- [Instructor] Once we're ready to move on…from Photoshop Mix, we've got a few different options…in the form of the Share arrow…up at the top right-hand corner of the screen,…and you can see that I can send this…to a number of destinations.…But the one I'm after, in this particular movie,…is to send it to the desktop for further refinement.…So all I need to do there is to tap Open in Photoshop CC,…and then the file will be sent to Creative Cloud.…
Creative Cloud will format the file…as a proper PSD…and then deliver it to wherever I'm signed in.…Now, depending on how many layers you've got…and the complexity and size of those layers,…and, of course, the speed of your connection…will determine how long that takes.…But as I'm talking to you,…this seems to be going along pretty well,…and so it should arrive in Photoshop momentarily.…And if Photoshop isn't launched on this machine,…it should launch it for me.…
But in the next movie,…we're going to be examining more about what happens…with some of the adjustments we've made.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.