Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Send your projects to Photoshop CC, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- In the previous movie,…we started working on a composition inside…of Adobe Photoshop Mix on my iPad.…Now I'm getting ready to take that image…from my iPad and send it over here to Photoshop,…but before I do, I want to make sure that I'm all signed in…and everything's good to go.…So the first thing I do is come up to the Creative Cloud…desktop icon, and the first thing I'm going to do,…is probably land you here on the Home screen,…something like this, go over to Assets.…If you don't see this folder with Open Folder…and View on Web right here,…that means that you are currently not syncing files.…There might be a button in here…that allows you to enable file syncing…directly from this panel.…
If so, go ahead and turn that on now.…If not, you can go into your Preferences over here,…go down to the Preferences section,…and then inside of Creative Cloud,…make sure you go to Files…and make sure this check box is turned On.…If that is not turned On,…go ahead and turn it On.…If it's on already, you're good to go.…So I'll collapse that and I'll leave Photoshop running,…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.