Learn how to send artwork to Photoshop..
- [Instructor] Let's not forget that the purpose…of the Adobe mobile apps really isn't in producing…finished work, although it is quite conceivable, I think,…that you may and in the future, possibly will,…but at the moment, it's getting the idea down…so you can then refine that…or build on it in the desktop tools.…So, in this piece of artwork here,…what I'm going to do is send that to Photoshop…for a bit of further work.…Just before I do that, I want to…examine a few of the layers.…
So the bottom layer is called Paper,…and above that, I have a layer called Background,…which is currently at 76 percent opacity.…I've got a layer called Blocked,…which is essentially a white layer underneath…to stop the thinner paint above from showing through,…then there's the Color Up layer and that colors that in,…and then above that, I've got the Ink,…which actually defines this cartoon.…And that layer is using the Multiply blend mode.…
If I tap there, you'll see it's 100 percent opaque,…using the blend mode: Multiply.…That information will be relevant in a moment,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.