Learn how to find and use brushes.
- [Instructor] Now I'm sure that you're going to be…thrilled to know that you are not limited…to the brushes you can see here in the toolbox,…because there are plenty more built in…and there are more that you can add besides.…To access them, all you need to do is press on the icon…for any of the brushes…and you'll see all of these different brushes…that are built into the app.…You can also access brushes…from your Creative Cloud libraries.…If I tap just at the top here…you can see how I can choose brushes…like the one here I made in Capture…earlier on in this course.…
Besides that, I've also got access to brushes…that I use in Photoshop…if I've added them as a preset to the library.…They will work in here, which is nothing short of awesome.…But even if you can't do that…do make sure that you have a good play…with all of these different brushes…because there's a wide range…of effects that you can achieve with them…and it's just fun playing with them anyway.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.