Learn about premium features.
- [Instructor] There are round trip workflows…between Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix,…and I kind of like this particular approach…to developing software on mobile devices,…where resources may be somewhat limited.…Rather than having the bloat of loading all of the features…into one particular application,…all you need to do is to dip out into another one,…perform the functions you want there, and simply swap back.…
So I'm still in my wildly out of control styracosaurus comp…that I was making, and I've imported…and toned an image of an actual volcano.…It's actually El Teide, on the island of Tenerife.…But I want to model it somewhat, so it looks…much more like a storybook volcano…that even a child could look at and say:…that is a volcano.…So what I'm going to do is use Photoshop Fix's…Liquefy feature to do that.…
Now, down at the bottom of the screen,…you'll see where it says: More Tools.…And if I tap there, first of all,…I'm going to get a warning, and it tells me…that I won't be able to edit any of the adjustments…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.