Learn how to retouch portraits.
- [Lecturer] There's a really good reason…why this particular app was nicknamed the Selfie Tool Adobe…and let's see (chuckles) just how far we can go with that…with the Liquify functions.…So at the bottom of the screen, if I tap Liquify, again,…I'm taken into a dedicated workspace…and you will have noticed that the app's face detection…kicked in and found a face.…Okay, so we've got a few different things we can do here,…just by tapping on these different points.…
So let's start off with the eyes,…if I tap on one of the eyes,…I get a range of controls on the image here…and so I can change things.…If I tap on distance, I can actually move the eyes…towards or further from the nose just there,…if I change the size I could make them Hollywood eyes,…really big, that's actually verging…on manga eyes (laughs) just there,…Hollywood eyes slightly larger cursor.…
So let's make those a little bit bigger…and we can change the tilt here,…we can even change the angle, look at that, it's freaky.…You can do that, but, I'm going to do it anyway,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.