Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Retouch portraits with Liquify, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Now let's get into a little…bit of photo editing and re-touching…by using the liquefy feature of…Adobe Photoshop Fix.…Let's go down to the bottom,…tap on liquefy.…When I do that it's going to tell me that…liquefy will automatically merge…your previous edits to match the warp…changes that you make here.…Basically that just means…hey, we're going to make these…adjustments for you and…we're going to flatten everything…to make it all look as best we can.…So basically you just have to trust…that it's going to do the right thing there.…Now you'll also notice that on the…face of this photo here there are…several little dots that have identified…different areas of interest.…
For instance there are two dots…on the eyes, one on the nose,…one on each cheek and on the chin…and the mouth as well.…So, what can we do with this?…Well, we can come in here and we…can make adjustments to it.…So let's say that we wanted to come…in here and we wanted to grab one…of these dots.…You can see here as I grab the dots…there are little controls that pop up…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.