Learn how to share a layout to a browser.
- [Instructor] You can also make the layouts…you create in the projects you make in Comp CC…available to other members of your team…so that they can carry on working with them…in their own versions of Comp.…The way to do that is simply to go to the Share icon…at the top of the screen and choose Share link.…All you'll need to do then is deliver it…and as before in the previous movie…there may be a number of ways you can do that.…If you choose an email…then all you'll have to do is add the recipient…or recipients for that, add a subject line.…
By default it populates it with this copy…of the body of the message…which perhaps isn't the greatest way to send that across…but you can just put in your own subject line…and then put in your own recipients and then send that.…They'll get a web link the same as before…but what they can do if you look at it here in the browser…is they can click Save at the top right.…It then gets saved to their own…mobile creations on Creative Cloud…and synchronized with their copy of Comp CC.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.