Learn how to swap between using Mix and Fix.
- [Narrator] Okay, so for this movie only we are in…a separate image, and that's so that I can explore…with you some of the Premium features…inside of Photoshop Mix.…Let's have a look at a couple of these.…So I'm going to look at the Upright option…because obviously the lens distortion when I took this shot…means that some of my buildings are leaning in…towards the center of focus.…If I tap Upright on the bottom, and all of the Premium…features here, by the way, have stars on them…so you know they're Premium, you'll see it shows me…what this is going to do and it also tells me…it is free for a limited time.…
Now how they're going to charge that or if it's going to be…part of a subscription or your subscription…or some other model, I really, really do not know.…But at the moment, it's free so I'm going to use it.…I'll tap Got It down at the bottom and the asset…then gets uploaded to Creative Cloud and delivered…back to the device, and this one happened really quickly,…in fact so quickly we didn't even see a dialogue.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.