Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Photoshop, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- So here's our file open in Photoshop…and it's come in as an artboard, like so,…with all of its layers intact.…And if we turn these off just by dragging those down,…we can go through and see that we've got…a color fill layer here.…And then we've got a shape layer on top of there…with the color fill, in it as well.…So these are still preserved as vectors…and there's the fill opacity there, dialed down.…Here's our text layer, our first one.…And here's our other fill layer.…
And there's our second text layer,…in fact I'm going to remove that one.…Just going to delete it.…Because I actually can do something else with that,…so I'll just remove that.…Here's our tiger, in the three parts, like so.…So if I wanted to I could select all three of these…and then group them into a layer like that,…or a layer group to be more specific,…which of course I would then name…because it's always easier to find.…And things like that.…Here's our 2 different bamboos, just here.…
We can do a few different things here.…Let's do some stuff that involves our libraries.…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.