Learn how to use the Paint tool.
- [Instructor] We've got a few other ways…we can paint things in inside of Photoshop Fix…and if we look at the bottom,…we've got Light, Color and Paint…so let's have a look at those three.…I'm going to tap Light first of all…and what I'm going to do is just zoom in on this eye here…because it's kind of just in the shadow…and I'd like to lift it just a bit.…So what I'm going to do is use an appropriately sized brush…and I'm going to make that just a little bit harder…but not too much…and I'm going to drop the opacity down…to about 15 I think just here.…
That should do very well.…I'm in the Lighten mode…and you can see I've got Lighten and Darken…at the bottom there and what I'm going to do…is just paint around the eye like so just to lighten it up.…Now, I'm looking at an overlay at the moment.…So I'm just painting that in.…Let's undo that so you can see before and after.…So it's just lifting that out.…Let's just see if that's just enough…and I think probably just a shade more…in a couple of places,…just here where it gets lighter.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.