Learn about using the auto cutout feature.
- So just after the end of the previous movie…I've done a little bit more tidying up…just here in this image and I'm going to close this one out…by tapping the arrow at the top left hand corner.…And then that takes me out to the project overview.…And just before I start the next step…I want to give you a quick tip.…At the earliest opportunity it's a good idea…for you to rename your files because otherwise…you will end up with a creative cloud folder…full of new composition and new project.…So do try and rename your files…at the first given opportunity.…
So here, I'm just going to call this, for example,…Marslike, so it was one word and rename.…At least that way I know how it's going to come in.…And we'll revisit that later on.…So let's create another new file.…Here I'm going to base this on yet another image…from the exercise files.…And I'm going to use this picture of my house.…It's not really my house, it's how people imagine…my house might look, there you are.…
And as you've seen before, we could do some simple…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.