Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Members-only features, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Instructor] Although it's quite possible…to use Capture with nothing more than an Adobe ID…and enjoy most of the features…there are some options which are for paid-only subscribers.…At the moment they are export options.…I'm here in the shapes module of Capture…and I'm going to tap on the shape…that we captured earlier on in this chapter.…Down at the bottom of the screen…I'm going to tap the share icon…because in addition to Link to Shape…I also have this Export As option…which allows me to share this out as an SVG…a scalable vector graphic, a PDF…or an image from here, which is very useful…especially if I'm maybe working with people on a project…that is even outside of the Adobe ecosystem.…
Let's go back to the library…because I can also share out patterns…and again I'll tap on one of the patterns…and then down to the share icon at the bottom…and here I can export this as a pattern tile or an image.…That's really useful because pattern tiles…can be used by a whole host of applications…that understand them…and that includes of course Photoshop.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.