Learn how to manage projects and documents.
- So let's take a look at how we can manage our layouts…and our projects inside of COMP CC, I have this file…up just to demo, you could of course use your own image.…In the file here that I've been using in this chapter,…what I'm going to do is just close out of that…by tapping at the top left, and go back into the view…for this project.…Now if I want to work with individual parts of that…project, I need to go up to the ellipsis menu up at the…top right hand side, and then I can…choose "select document."…I then go into this kind of focused mode which allows…me to tap and select "documents," so maybe I'd like to…create another version of the web interface that I…was creating there, so if I tap on that, you'll see it…gets a border around the outside and then at the bottom,…the three icons become available, I can tap on the…left to delete the document, I can tap on the right…to move it out to another project, and in the middle…I can create a duplicate.…
In fact I think I'll do both, what I'll do is I'll…just tap here to create a duplicate and then I'll go…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.