Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Make adjustments with Photoshop Mix, part of Adobe Mobile Apps for Designers (2016).
- Now it's time to start exploring…some of the image editing capabilities that you have…with the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.…First off, we're going to start…with something called Photoshop Mix.…So I'll launch that application.…And when you first launch Photoshop Mix,…it's going to show you some default images…that you can see here.…You can go into those images…and they act sort of like as a tutorial…of some sorts,…so you can go through…and get used to the Photoshop Mix interface.…I highly recommend going through some of those…so that you can understand…a little bit more about what's going in here.…On the far left hand side,…where you see the long white bar with the plus symbol…in the middle, that's where we're going to start.…
We're going to tap right there to create…a brand new document.…Once you tap on that icon…it's going to give you options to bring in images…from your iPad, from your camera, from Creative Cloud,…from one of your libraries,…or you can even pull in images from Facebook and Dropbox.…In this case, I'm just going to stick to…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.