Learn about using the image harmonization feature.
- [Instructor] So how can we blend these layers together…to make them look more convincing?…Well one of the first ways we can do it…is with decent selection edges, of course.…And if I tap on the topmost layer here…and go back into Cutout, there are some other things…that can help me.…If I tap Refine, I get some controls…over on the left hand side, one of which is Edges.…And I've got different ways that it will analyze…and blend the edges and as you can see…as I move through, I'm getting…this slightly different finish each time…and I can choose which one of those works for me…if I just apply that.…
I'm just going to double tap this layer to turn it off.…And actually I'll do that on the layer beneath as well…because it could do with just a bit more help.…So I'll tap for Refine here.…This has got quite a smooth edge.…If I go for original you can see around the top…of the mountains there's quite a bit of the original sky…poking through there.…And Smooth was the effect that the brush had,…slightly less so.…And Fuzzy S, that does a pretty good job actually,…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.