Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Illustrator, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- So I've just logged back in to my machine…and as soon as I did so Illustrator launched…and this file opened before I had a chance…to turn on the captor software.…But when you try it out for yourself you'll see…just how really lightening fast this is.…So I'm just going to do a few things in here.…First of all, let's have a look…at the Layers panel.…So if I open this up you see it comes in on one layer.…But if I twirl that open everything…has its own sub-layer in here.…
So I can do various things,…I can clearly see that's the three parts of the tiger there.…So I'm going to click on this one…and shift-click on this one and this one.…To select them and then I'm going…to group them.…I can do various things then if I wanted to.…Like name the group first,…which would be a really good idea.…Let's do that make it easier to find.…I could double-click on it to isolate the group…and then kind of go in on these things…double-click again, and double-click again…to go in, until I'm right in to that particular thing.…
I'd say this is a clipping group just here…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.