Learn how use a Capture material in Dimension.
- [Instructor] Now we've made a material…in Capture for Dimension.…Let's have a look at using it inside of Dimension.…So I'm going to create a new project here,…and you could do exactly the same…if you wanted to follow along,…because there are no files with this…other than the material you made earlier.…So click to create a new project.…And once that project is open…and maximized to the workspace,…what we can do first of all is bring in an object.…
So I'm going to choose one of the default objects…that you should find up at the top on the left hand side.…There are several there to choose from.…And I think what I'll do is I'll choose a round cylinder…just here like so.…Now, you can move this around using the widgets here…on the sides of the object.…And you can also change its scale.…I'm just going to click this link…just on the left hand side here…and then click in one of those fields…and just dial that down a little way like so…just so you can see the whole cylinder.…
There should be a default image or two…in the Location panel, the Assets part of the interface.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.