Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use Brush CC, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- This chapter is all about creating brushes inside…of Capture.…The screen you're looking at at the moment is…where I left off at the end of the previous…chapter, where we were adding colors for our project.…I can either tap from brushes from the choice…of the four different asset types at the top of the screen,…or I can long press on the plus at the bottom…of the screen to access a different asset type.…I'm just going to tap brushes just here and just like…the other things it chooses the camera as the default…input.…
So I'm going to tap on the top of the screen at the…right hand side here, and I'm going to use my camera roll…because I've got a file I can use here inside of…my lynda shared file there if I tap this.…So you don't have access to this one I'm just using…this as a quick demonstration.…So you can see if I use this thresholding control…just here to kind of trim away the background…and then I can also tap on the button on the right…hand side and change the crop for this so I can…kind of bring this in, to get this exactly as I want it…
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.