Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video How this course works, part of Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps.
- This course moves through three different stages. We'll be starting in Capture, where we'll be bringing in our Colors, our Shapes, and our Brushes for use later on in the project. We'll then be moving into Comp CC, where we will build our Layout and from there, we'll be moving that to one or more of the desktop apps in Design Photoshop or Illustrator. So you're going to need a Creative Cloud account because the exercise files need to be deployed to your Creative Cloud Files folder and you'll need to be able to create a CC Library for use in the mobile and desktop applications.
If you don't have an account currently, then you can get a 30 day trial of Creative Cloud, which includes all of the applications and the services from the Adobe website. So you're going to need those things in order to complete the course. You could work through individual parts of it but to realize the full utility of these applications and this modern work flow, this is what you will need.
- Drawing and defining the basics shapes in Capture CC
- Developing a color palette with Capture CC
- Creating brushes to paint with Capture CC
- Laying out the poster in Comp CC
- Fine-tuning the poster in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added two new movies, "Drawing gestures" and "Grids and guides," to address interface changes to Comp CC.