Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to connect with the author, part of Adobe Mobile Apps For Designers.
- [Voiceover] Whenever I start a new course, one of the things that I wanna know immediately is how do I get in touch with the author? Well, in this movie, I'm gonna make it really easy for you. I'm gonna give you several places online where you can find me and get in touch with me if you need to. First off is Twitter. You can go to twitter.com/justinseeley and on this page you can follow me. You can also just send me a tweet directly. And when you send me a tweet, what I want you to do is be sure to tell me the course that you're watching, so that I have a little bit of context behind the message that you're sending me. You can also find me online at facebook.com/seeleyfb.
This is my Facebook fan page. You can Like that page and you can also send me a message directly by clicking either the Messages tab, which will send me a message through Facebook, or you can click the Contact Us button which will take you to my website where you can send me an email. You can also find me at linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. While you're here, you can go here to this Follow button and click Follow. What you're following are my LinkedIn posts that I publish here. This could be random inspirational things that I think about writing or supplemental educational materials to the courses that I create.
So be sure you're following all of those posts so you never miss one. You can also send me a Connection request via LinkedIn. Just make sure you tell me who you are and how you found me, so that I have some context behind that as well. You can also check out my YouTube page at youtube.com/thejustinseeley. This is where I publish occasional short form tutorials. If you want to subscribe to this you can, and that way you never miss any of those updates as well. You can also comment on my existing videos and you can send me messages directly through this page as well. Again, thanks for watching my courses.
I want to make myself as accessible as possible to you throughout this process, so hopefully through one of these means, you can find me online and reach out with your questions, comments, or just stopping by to say hello.
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC