Thanks for watching Photoshop for Designers: Working with Shapes. In this video, Nigel French says "goodbye" and provides tips for learning more about using Photoshop in a design workflow.
- So that brings us to the end of the course.…I hope you've enjoyed it and that…if you previously knew nothing about shape layers…that you now feel confident using them.…Or that if you were already familiar with shape layers,…that you now see them in a new light.…Be sure to check out my other courses on lynda.com,…especially those in the Photoshop for Designers series.…I'm Nigel French, thanks for watching…and see you next time.…
- Creating basic shapes and lines
- Converting shapes to paths (and vice versa)
- Inverting paths and shapes
- Transforming shapes
- Designing with shape layers
- Creating web buttons, guides, and collages with shape layers
- Working with type and shape layers
- Creating custom shapes with Adobe Capture and Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Type Effectswith Nigel French5h 28m Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Filterswith Nigel French6h 33m Intermediate
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
1. Creating Basic Shapes
2. Editing Shapes
3. Designing with Shape Layers: Part 1
4. Designing with Shape Layers: Part 2
5. Working with Custom Shapes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.