Learn how to make a vector shape from an input source.
- [Male Instructor] In this movie,…we are going to make a vector shape…from a file inside of Capture.…Believe me, when this was first unveiled to the public…quite a few years ago now,…it was revolutionary and people went crazy for it…because it replaced a very long winded process…with something that was almost a snap of the fingers.…The journey begins as it does in all of these modules…with the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.…
If I tap that, it will take me out to the camera…which as mentioned earlier is the…default for capturing your inspiration.…On the right hand side of the screen towards the top,…you can see I've got a toggle there…to choose between the two cameras on this device.…Just above that I've got an image icon…and it's there I'm going to tap.…You'll see I get a list of the range of…sources where I can bring things into the app.…
I'm going to tap creative cloud and then…I'm going to navigate into the exercise files…and into the chapter one files here.…I'll start out with this cartoon makeVector at the top here…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.