Learn how to find a font using Adobe Capture.
- [Instructor] I'm sure that like me,…you've looked at type in various different places,…whether it's on a storefront or a poster…or a on document you've got, and thought…oh, I like that typeface.…I wonder if I could get a font close to that?…And this is where Capture comes to your rescue…because it will try and match things from you camera input…or file, as we're going to do in just a moment,…against Typekit and get as close a match as it can.…And then save those are character styles…that you can use inside of the desktop apps.…
So let's go and click the add button down at the bottom…of the screen.…And again, nothing from the camera input.…We're going to use a file up at the top right hand corner.…So we tap on that.…Go to Creative Cloud and then through to the Exercise Files…for this chapter, chapter one.…And we can use danceCard.jpg, old scratchy dance card…and tap Open.…You'll see that this comes in.…If you were working with the camera,…you'd try and line things up on that blue line,…but here, it's recognized immediately those characters.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.