Learn how to send artwork to desktop products.
- [Instructor] While you can go quite a long way…inside of Illustrator Draw…in all likelihood what you're probably going to want to do…is to send it to the desktop apps…for further refinement.…You can send to Illustrator…and to Photoshop directly from Draw…and you do that via the share arrow…at the top of the screen.…You will see the first option available there…is Adobe Desktop Apps…and you can tap whichever one you choose.…
What will happen is…the file will go up to the Creative Cloud…and an appropriately formatted document will be created…and then delivered to your desktop machine.…I did this to both applications…just a moment or two ago…and what I'm going to do now is switch out to Photoshop…and here you'll see the file that's being delivered.…All of the layers here are present…and they've been formatted as smart objects where relevant.…This image layer is, however…an image layer as you'd expect.…
We can do a few things in here…which exceed the capability of Draw.…You can see these two layers at the moment.…This one is an image layer which in Draw…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.