Learn about the Adobe Photoshop Sketch working environment.
- [Narrator] Now this is one of my favorite apps,…and I'm not just talking mobile apps,…I'm just talking generally.…I absolutely love this application.…I have seen professionals that have loved it and enjoy it,…and I've seen non professionals reawaken their interest…in drawing and painting using this app,…and I guess that's primarily…because they can work without fear.…Because unlike the world of natural media…in here you've got undos and even an amount of history…that you can wind back through…if you're not getting the result that you want.…
So when you first open the app,…this is what you're going to see…because every project in Sketch needs to contain…at least one sketch and there are three formats presented…to me there, and an ellipses icon that allows…me access to more formats.…For now, I'm just going to choose iPad…and my sketch is created and this will be…where you spend most of your time in the app.…The interface is very easy to understand.…Now, although you can swap it around if you want to,…by default it looks like this.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.