Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit roundtrip with Photoshop mix and fix, part of Adobe Mobile Apps for Designers (2016).
- [Voiceover] All right, now we're inside of our layout…that we've created inside of Adobe Comp…and we're ready to make some changes to it.…So for instance this photograph of the mountain down here,…let's say we wanted to make a change to that…but we don't really have the capability here inside a comp.…What I'll do is tap the Creative Cloud icon…down here at the bottom.…It's telling me that this is a linked asset…and in order to make a change to it…I need to basically unlink it.…That's okay, just hit Unlink…and then here I have the ability to go into…Cut Out in Photoshop Mix,…Liquify in Photoshop Fix,…Heal in Photoshop Fix…or Add effect in Aviary…or go into Photoshop Express.…In this case I wanna go over into Photoshop Mix.…
So I'm just gonna tap on that.…It's going to say that it wants to open Mix.…I'll say okay.…That's gonna launch Photoshop Mix…and once it's launches Photoshop Mix,…that is going to then load in…that graphic…into Adobe Photoshop Mix.…And what I'll do here is I'll just go in…and make some changes to the background,…
- Creating custom patterns, color themes, and brushes with Capture CC
- Vector drawing with Adobe Draw
- Image editing and compositing with Photoshop Mix
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Drawing and painting with Photoshop Sketch
- Creating layouts with Comp CC
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Draw
3. Adobe Photoshop Fix
4. Adobe Photoshop Mix
5. Adobe Comp CC
Create a layout with Comp CC5m 47s
6. Adobe Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.