Explore Mix edits in Photoshop CC.
- [Instructor] At the end of the previous movie,…we sent our work in Photoshop Mix…up to Creative Cloud and it was delivered in real time…to the machine as this was being recorded.…As the file opened, it found that there was a font…being used in the file that I don't actually have installed.…And, this is one of the beautiful things…about this whole ecosystem and Typekit is…that all I need to do here is click resolve fonts…and it will find it from Typekit…and install it and sort it for me instantly.…
And, I don't know if you noticed,…but the yellow hazard triangle…that was on this layer telling me…that the text layer was out of sync has now disappeared…and that font has been synced with my system.…So, let's have a look at the layers…that we've got here and examine them.…And particularly, I'm after the adjustments…that were made, but you might as well see how some…of the layers are formatted, so the meme text,…lording it, just here, well,…that was a straight forward text layer.…So, it's still completely editable.…
- Exploring the Adobe Capture CC interface
- Spot-healing in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Creating soft-focus effects
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Importing a photo and making adjustments with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Sending your projects to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Creating a new Adobe Comp project
- Managing products and documents in Adobe Comp CC
- Drawing with the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Exploring Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Sharing your work on Behance
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 03/02/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: exploring the Capture interface, generating vector shapes, creating color themes, creating Photoshop and Illustrator brushes, and importing photos and making adjustments with Photoshop Mix. In addition, new videos were added that cover finding typefaces with Capture, creating materials in Capture, sending your work to Photoshop CC, transforming layers in Illustrator Draw, and more.
Accelerated Design with Comp CC and InDesignwith Tony Harmer1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Capture
2. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Members-only features2m 20s
3. Adobe Photoshop Mix
4. Adobe Comp CC
5. Illustrator Draw
6. Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.